Friday, June 18, 2010
The yorkie
Twice this week I passed an older couple out walking their dog, I smiled really big at them well the dog anyways. I have always loved dogs and after 20 minutes of running and seeing nothing but that pesky horsefly a puppy was a highlight of my run. The first day I passed them they were walking side by side with the puppy running slightly in front of them. The little yorkie looked so exhausted as its legs were moving so fast even though the owners were walking SOOO slow. I passed them in the grass both on my way down the road and on my way back to the loop. The next day I almost laughed out loud when I passed them, this time they were on bikes. I saw the lady first and was sad at first that they weren't walking with their adorable little dog, and then I realized I was wrong. The husband a little further behind the lady had the dog with him, sitting in a basket on the front of his bike. I mean is this neighborhood for real, riding your dog around on a bike? Once again who am I to judge, at least they are out there exercising, and I have only be running for two weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment