Saturday, June 19, 2010

Grrrrr

So frustrating that I am one of those people that weighs themselves at least once a day, I know super lame right? I do though, and its a bad habit, so I have gained weight these last two weeks that I have been running. What the hell is with that?!? That's it, I quit, ha ha not really just annoying. On the positive side of things, I found an extremely detailed running excel spreadsheet. There are no less then 10 tabs on it, insane, someone has less of a life then I do to design that!

I have my long run in the morning, I am looking forward to it, although I already have been running further then my running plan says, I really need to start to follow it. 15 weeks to the half marathon. I think I am looking forward to the Big Brother Big Sister 10k way more then the hills of downtown.

My foot had been hurting, used my trusted friend KT tape, and my plantar fasciitis has returned to its normal level of pain which is still not good, but I can live with it. The knees were great until it rained today, but the rain has ceased and my built in barometer has relaxed.

Hoping for a great run tomorrow, going to get back on the plan so I can start tracking goals better. I really hope that I have something more interesting to write about then killer horseflies and dogs in baskets.

No comments:

Post a Comment