So I got my Garmin 305 today in the mail. I am super excited to try it out on Sundays 3 mile. I think it looks a little bulky and feels awkward but I am sure that I will get used to it the more I wear it.
I started lifting weights again today, I didnt want to wait to far into my training plan to add in my weights and throw everything off. I figured while I am still on the low end of working out was going to be the best. I did Back and Bi's today. I am tired and sore now.
I set up my profile on my garmin, I am excited to try it out, not so excited that I am going to run before Sunday, but I am looking forward to waking up early so that is out of character.
No comments:
Post a Comment