Sunday, June 27, 2010

Living up to my title

Ugh, today was the worst I have felt out there running since I started back up running. I was sore and tight, along with tired and out of breath. On the bright side I had a watch telling my how slow I was, and I was actually pretty close to my training pace (faster then it still) but I realized today that I am glad I have 14 weeks of training left, and that I hope it is enough!

I felt numb in my mind today which I think made things worse, I kept letting my mind think about nothing which in turn ended up on me focusing on every ache and pain I was having. I can't wait until my tape gets in, should be here tomorrow, that way I can try to help support some of this foot pain I have been having.

I love the watch it is heavy and rubs a little but I am planning on getting a little something to wear underneath it to help with the sweating I have and the pinching it causes. I thought it was very easy to use, start stop, lap and power off, no scrolling through menus and all, it is set up just get up and go!

I am still going to use my spreadsheet for now, although with Garmin Connect everything is right there for me. I am looking forward to putting lots of miles on this thing! I am ready to get and gear and get out of slow motion.

No comments:

Post a Comment