Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Screw You phone

So I start my pandora radio, and cardio trainer app on my phone. Then it counts down, 3...2...1... go. I am running and running, once again trying to write my blog in my head while I am running. Then the sprinklers go off, screw you sprinklers I just started my run and you got me. I am going strong I am excited to see how I am pacing, and typically by this point cardio trainer would have been telling me at least that I had hit the half mile mark or whatever, but I let it pass, I keep on going. Today I am running the same way as everyone else, which is way more exciting because I dont run past people, I PASS people.

Grandpa and Grams were out with their Yorkie, but they had changed up their path because I snuck up behind them, the dog likes me though, I can tell. Then I passed a couple old men walking and a little ways ahead I see a fit runner chick, and then I get closer and closer, and I am super excited to be about to pass the fit chick. I pass her and realize I still haven't heard anything about my pace or my distance, at this point I am 3/4th the way home so I dont even care. I know the route is roughly the 2 miles I am supposed to do, and I know that I already went too fast so oh well.

Ok so I am rambling and confusing myself now, so my point of this whole blog is that I am buying a garmin watch because I finished my run and it said that I ran .1 miles in 20 mins. I know I am slow but I could walk on my hands faster than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment